Broadcast your personality
Free Shipping on orders over £79. All products ship from the UK.
Anti-Vibration shock mount
Tap-to-Mute sensor with LED indicator
Four selectable polar patterns
Mount adapter included
Convenient gain control adjustment
Internal pop filter
Built-in headphone jack
Multi-device and chat program compatibility
If you’re looking for a condenser microphone, don’t settle for one that just works, get one with standout sound, features, and style. The HyperX QuadCast is a great choice for streamers, content creators, and gamers who want more from their USB microphone. Prevent broadcast accidents with fan-favorite features like the bright LED mic status indicator and the convenient tap-to-mute sensor. The versatile QuadCast lets you choose from 4 different polar patterns and fits a variety of mic stands, perfect for most setups.
Product Part Number: HX-MICQC-BK
What’s Included in the Box
Shipping and Returns
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over £79 (2-3 business days)
- Standard Shipping rate: £2.99 + VAT for orders under £79 (2-3 business days)
- Express Shipping rate: £7.99 + VAT (1-2 business days)
- Power consumption: 5V 125mA
- Sample/bit rate: 48kHz/16-bit
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Condenser type: Three 14mm condensers
- Polar patterns: Stereo, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Cable length: 3m
- Weight: Microphone: 254g
- Shock mount and stand: 364g
- Total with USB cable: 710g
Awards and Reviews
"The QuadCast is the best value USB microphone we've found for streaming thanks to its excellent audio quality and its long list of well-implemented features."
"If you are looking for a USB mic to livestream, podcast, or create YouTube content with, this is my recommendation."
"HyperX has really knocked it out of the park with the QuadCast."
"an outstanding microphone for streamers"
"excellent audio quality and mix of features the QuadCast is an impressive first effort in the USB microphone space from HyperX"